440ml EcoNova ID eco-solvent ink cartridges for Roland plotters configured to work with EcoSolMax inks and for Mutoh plotters configured for EcoUltra ink (** chip card required ). They are “plug&play” cartridges, which means that they do not require cleaning of the plotter circuit before installation and they do not need to install new color profiles if you are using original cartridges.
EcoNova ID inks are eco-solvent inks formulated with high-quality UV-resistant pigments that can be applied to a wide variety of print media.
EcoNova ID ink offers a wide color space, high mechanical resistance and parity with Roland Eco-Sol MAX inks in terms of compatibility, physical properties and color.
They do not contain harmful chemicals and do not emit volatile organic compounds in the work environment.
Cartridges available in 6 colors: BK/C/M/Y/LC/LM
- Vehicle lettering
- Exhibitions and fairs
- outdoor signage
Compatible with Roland plotters:
- Roland Pro II/III SJ-540/640/740 EX Series
- Roland Pro III XC-540/540W, XJ-540/640 /740
- Roland Pro4 XR-640, XF-640
- Roland VersaCAMM VP540, SP300/540 Series
- Roland RS-540/640, VS-300/420/540/640
- Roland RE-640, VersaSTUDIO BN-20
Compatible with Mutoh plotters ( chip needed ):
- Mutoh Rockhopper II/III w/o card chip
- Mutoh Valuejet 1204/ 1604, 1324/ 1624, 1618/ 1638
COMPARISON OF TECHNICAL DATA
1. WIDE COLOR SPACE
High-density pigments provide a wide color spectrum equivalent to OEM ink
2. EXCELLENT SHARPNESS IN THE TRACES
The bleeding between the different colors is one of the most important factors for the definition of the details in the print.
Prints with EcoNova ID ink are sharper than OEM ink
3. SUPERIOR RUB RESISTANCE Rub
tests indicate that EcoNova ID ink lasts very similar to OEM ink.
Reduced risk of scratching in banner prints and vehicle wraps.
4. RESPECTFUL WITH THE ENVIRONMENT
* Complies with RoHS regulations
* Complies with European REACH regulations
* EcoNova ID ink is the one that contains the least chlorides in its formulation (chlorides can cause problems in the respiratory system, skin and eyes).
5. USE ON FABRICS
* Tested for textile decoration on various fabrics
* The combination of EcoNova ID and HTM (heat transfer material) is the most suitable for decorating garments such as T-shirts
* EcoNova ID ink and OEM ink have the same results shown in the table, so both are suitable for use on all fabrics and withstand washing.
6. HIGH LIGHT FASTNESS
* Similar fastness to OEM ink
* MAGENTA and BLACK EcoNova ID inks have been formulated to have higher light fastness than OEM inks.
Lower values on the vertical axis indicate a weaker optical density.