One liter bottle of ink for DTF (direct to film) printing for application on cotton garments, leather, cardboard,…
DTF inks have been formulated by InkTec’s in-house research and development team and have undergone rigorous testing to create a smooth ink flow when printing. They are available in 5 colors: white, black, cyan, magenta and yellow.
This direct-to-film (DTF) ink offers superior print quality and vivid color performance, even when used with delicate graphics. Creates a lovely smooth printed image texture that is both flexible and stretchy.
They are inks compatible with printers with Epson i3200 printheads. They have excellent adhesion and transfer rate while providing superior resistance to water and soap and maintaining consistent print quality at high speeds thus reducing production costs.
DTF inks transfer at 160ºC.
- Available for machines with Epson i3200 printheads
- Printing ink on film with a smooth finish image texture
- Superior print quality and vivid color performance, even with delicate graphics
- Excellent adhesion and transfer speed
- Superior resistance to water and soap
- Maintains consistent quality at high speed with low production costs
- Interior decoration
- Advertising/promotional products
- Sportswear and clothing in general
DTF printing process:
What do I need to print to DTF?
- Modified printer (LC, LM) replaced by white
- RIP that allows to print a white layer under the image
- Printing on DTF film
- Apply the polyamide powder
- Press with uniform heat at 160ºc
- Transfer the design to the final product: cotton, leather, … even rigid garments.