1 liter bottle of EcoNova ID eco-solvent for use in Roland and Mutoh plotters with DX4 and DX5 printheads. It is ink compatible with Roland EcoSol Max ink and Mutoh Eco Ultra ink. This eco-solvent ink bottle is used to refill cartridges, ink tanks and continuous feed systems CISS installed on the plotter.
EcoNova ID inks are eco-solvent inks formulated with pigments resistant to UV light, which can be applied on a wide variety of printing media.
Specifically designed to work with Roland and Mutoh plotters, and other plotters with the same piezo print heads.
They offer a wide color space, high mechanical strength and parity with EcoSolMax inks and compatibility in both chemical properties and color gamut.
They do not contain harmful chemical substances, nor do they emit Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) in the work environment.
All this at a much more competitive price.
Compatible with Roland plotters:
Roland Pro II / III SJ-540/640/740/745 EX Series
Roland Pro III XC-540/540W, XJ-540/640 /740
Roland Pro4 XR-640, XF-640
Roland VersaCAMM VP540, SP300/540 Series
Roland RS-540/640, VS-300/ 420/ 540/ 640
Roland RE-640, VersaSTUDIO BN-20
Compatible with Mutoh plotters:
Mutoh Rockhopper II/III
Mutoh Valuejet 1204/ 1604, 1324/ 1624, 1618/ 1638
- Vehicle lettering
- Exhibitions and fairs
COMPARISON OF TECHNICAL DATA
1. WIDE COLOR SPACE
High-density pigments provide a wide color spectrum equivalent to OEM ink
2. EXCELLENT SHARPNESS IN THE TRACES
The bleeding between the different colors is one of the most important factors for the definition of the details in the print.
Prints with EcoNova ID ink are sharper than OEM ink
3. SUPERIOR RUB RESISTANCE Rub
tests indicate that EcoNova ID ink lasts very similar to OEM ink.
Reduced risk of scratching in banner prints and vehicle wraps.
4. RESPECTFUL WITH THE ENVIRONMENT
* Complies with RoHS regulations
* Complies with European REACH regulations
* EcoNova ID ink contains the least chlorides in its formulation (chlorides can cause problems in the respiratory system, skin and eyes).
5. USE ON FABRICS
* Tested for textile decoration on various fabrics
* The combination of EcoNova ID and HTM (heat transfer material) is the most suitable for decorating garments such as T-shirts
* EcoNova ID ink and OEM ink have the same results shown in the table, so both are suitable for use on all fabrics and withstand washing.
6. HIGH LIGHT FASTNESS
* Similar fastness to OEM ink
* MAGENTA and BLACK EcoNova ID inks have been formulated to have higher light fastness than OEM inks.
Lower values on the vertical axis indicate a weaker optical density.