1 liter bottle of EcoNova MAPLE eco-solvent ink for Mimaki plotters, compatible with Mimaki BS4 ink and Mimaki SS21 ink. These ink bottles are used to refill refillable cartridges, plotter ink tanks, and also Continuous Feed Ink Systems (CISS).
EcoNova MAPLE inks have been formulated to be fully compatible with Mimaki SS21 and Mimaki BS4 inks, so no new color profiling or machine cleaning is required for installation. The printing results are fully comparable to printing with original inks and another great advantage of EcoNova ink is the absence of odors as well as being environmentally friendly as it does not release volatile chemical compounds (VOC) in the work environment.
EcoNova Maple plotter ink is available in 6 colors : BK/C/M/Y/LC/LM
Main characteristics of EcoNova MAPLE ink:
- Compatible with Mimaki SS21 and BS4 inks, without the need for cleaning or new color profiles.
- Respectful with the environment, it does not contain harmful chemical substances, nor does it emit volatile organic compounds in the work environment, nor does it give off odours.
- Excellent adhesion to many printing media.
- Very fast drying after printing.
- It offers a large color space and great mechanical resistance and parity.
- High quality and highly competitive price (represents great savings compared to OEM ink)
COMPARISON EcoNova MAPLE (EEC) and Mimaki SS21 (OEM)
1. WIDE COLOR SPACE
High-density pigments provide a wide color spectrum equivalent to OEM ink
2. PROPERTIES SIMILAR TO ORIGINAL INK
EcoNova MAPLE inks have been specially formulated to provide better penetration and sharpness than OEM inks, which translates into better adhesion on many substrates.
Compatible with Mimaki plotters:
- Mimaki JV33-130/160/260
- Mimaki JV34-260
- Mimaki JV5-130S/160S/320S
- Mimaki JV150-130/160
- Mimaki JV300-130/160
- Mimaki CJV30-60/100/130/160
- Mimaki CJV150-75/107/130/160
- Mimaki CJV300-130/160
- Vehicle lettering
- Exhibitions and fairs
- outdoor signage